Saturday, October 20, 2012

Autumn/ Fall

 
 
I have been living here in the U.S for four years. Unlike the U.S, Thailand autumn is not exsist. There are only summer and rainny seasons. Autumn is a preparing season before snowing, it is a transition from summer to winter. My first autumn was nice even though it is a little strenght for me. The weather is a little too cold because I was getting used to summer. I have to buy new jacket to make sure it is warm enough and to be ready for the coming winter. The night is getting dark so early and I feel like I have less than 24 hours a day. There are not too much sun light during autumn. I did took lots of picture of trees, it is amazing that all trees are changing their color from green to yellow, red  or orange at the same time and finally they all fall down in winter. I like those colors so much, it gives me so many feeling. However, I sometime feel like homesick and lonely during autumn. There are not so many activities I do in autumn. I go out for a walk, take some beautiful pictures and send them to my family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment