Saturday, October 20, 2012

The similarities and differences between me and my partners

This is a first class of Academic Bridge Writing for Fall 2, 2012. We have a discussion about the similarities and differences between me and my partners. We came from different part of the world but we all use English to  communicate. We are similar in some ways; we are here to study and hope that we could gain more knowledges. We do not like selfish people also we think that a friend is a person whom you can trust and rely on. We love vacations and we hate working. On the other hands, we came form different backgrounds that why have we have different taste of music and favorite author, I do not have one because I do not love reading. Lastly, we like different kind of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment